Confessions Of A Readaholic

Confessions Of A Readaholic

Thursday 28 November 2013

Hi guys,

Before I begin all the reviewing and stuff, I think we just need to tie up a few loose strings...or just one. Twilight. I feel that we should get this out of the way before it comes up later and smacks me in the face. For the purposes of this blog, I will remain entirely impartial towards Twilight. I have been led to believe that in most cases, Twilight is like marmite - you either love it, or you hate it and I don't want to turn away any of my possible readers by offending them through comments on Twilight, henceforth Twilight shall not be mentioned on this blog unless I am comparing books to it because then it doesn't matter if you love it or hate it (if you love it, read it. If you don't, don't). Savvy?

Thanks,
COAR

No comments:

Post a Comment